Aqua Spray Painting Ltd offers the best Spray Painting service throughout Shillelagh, County Wicklow
Our Spray Painting in Shillelagh, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Spray Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Spray Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Spray Painting In Shillelagh, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Spray Painting Needs!
Our professional Spray Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Shillelagh, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue locations it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the concern and suggest ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Shillelagh (Irish: Síol Éalaigh) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located in the south of the county, on the R725 regional road from Carlow to Gorey. The River Derry, a tributary of the River Slaney, flows through the village, while the Wicklow Way passes to the north and west.
The village was planned as part of the FitzWilliam estate in the 17th century. In 2016, it had a population of 337.