Aqua Spray Painting Ltd offers the best Spray Painting service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Spray Painting in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Spray Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Spray Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Spray Painting In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Spray Painting Needs!
Our professional Spray Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent spots are difficult to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is vital to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and recommend ways to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: