Aqua Spray Painting Ltd offers the best Spray Painting service throughout Greenan, County Wicklow
Our Spray Painting in Greenan, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Greenan, County Wicklow Spray Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Greenan, County Wicklow Spray Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Spray Painting In Greenan, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Spray Painting Needs!
Our professional Spray Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Greenan (Irish: An Grianán, meaning “The Summerhouse”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Nearby are the towns of Rathdrum and Aughrim along with the glaciated valleys of Glendalough and Glenmalure. The name is spelled ‘Greenane’ on older signs in the village (see thumbnail); the modern version drops the final ‘e’. Greenan is also the name of a crossing in County Monaghan, Ireland. Its coordinates are 54° 11′ 33″ North, 7° 4′ 37″ West. 
On the main road, there are a few houses and also a primary school named Greenans Cross National School.