Aqua Spray Painting Ltd offers the best Spray Painting service throughout Dublin 9 (D9)
Our Spray Painting in Dublin 9 (D9) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 (D9) Spray Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 (D9) Spray Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Spray Painting In Dublin 9 (D9)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Spray Painting Needs!
Our professional Spray Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9 (D9).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are challenging to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend ways to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.