Aqua Spray Painting Ltd offers the best Spray Painting service throughout Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Spray Painting in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Spray Painting have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Spray Painting and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Spray Painting In Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Spray Painting Needs!
Our professional Spray Painting service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are difficult to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.