Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Painting Contractors in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is vital to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to note how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: