Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 7 (D7)
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 7 (D7) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 7 (D7) Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 7 (D7) Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 7 (D7)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 7 (D7).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any stains are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is very important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.