Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are hard to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any issue areas it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.