Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 3 (D3)
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 3 (D3) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 (D3) Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 (D3) Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 3 (D3)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3 (D3).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are tough to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.