Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.