Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 2 (D2)
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 2 (D2) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 2 (D2) Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 2 (D2) Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 2 (D2)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 2 (D2).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are tough to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.