Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and recommend how to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.