Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any issue locations it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the problem and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.