Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our Painting Contractors in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, the end item is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are tough to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and suggest ways to move forward without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.