Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Drumcondra
Our Painting Contractors in Drumcondra are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drumcondra Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drumcondra Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Drumcondra?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drumcondra.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are tough to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and advise the best ways to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to note how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Drumcondra is the name of several places: