Aqua Painting Contractors Ltd offers the best Painting Contractors service throughout Ballymount
Our Painting Contractors in Ballymount are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymount Painting Contractors have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymount Painting Contractors and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting Contractors In Ballymount?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting Contractors Needs!
Our professional Painting Contractors service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymount.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are tough to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist look at the issue and suggest the best ways to progress without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Ballymount (Irish: Baile an Mhóta, meaning “town of the moat”), is a locality on the south side of Dublin, near the mainly residential areas of Walkinstown to the east, Tallaght to the west and Greenhills to the south. Ballymount is accessed by a number of public bus routes from Dublin city centre, and via the Red Cow Stop on the Red Luas Line, and it houses one of the largest industrial zones in Ireland.
Ballymount is divided by the M50 motorway. On the west side of the divide is the more residential area of Kingswood, and most of the industrial land is on the east. Well-known companies based in Ballymount include Smurfit, The Bag Shop Ltd., TV3 Television Network, DHL, Johnson Brothers and Excel.