Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Shillelagh, County Wicklow
Our Painting and Decorating in Shillelagh, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Shillelagh, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Shillelagh, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Shillelagh, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, completion product is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist look at the concern and advise ways to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash outside surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Shillelagh (Irish: Síol Éalaigh) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is located in the south of the county, on the R725 regional road from Carlow to Gorey. The River Derry, a tributary of the River Slaney, flows through the village, while the Wicklow Way passes to the north and west.
The village was planned as part of the FitzWilliam estate in the 17th century. In 2016, it had a population of 337.