Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Painting and Decorating in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and recommend how to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is essential to note how dirty the outside is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: