Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Rathdangan
Our Painting and Decorating in Rathdangan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdangan Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdangan Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Rathdangan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdangan.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend ways to move on without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Rathdangan (Irish: Rath an Daingean, meaning “Ringfort of the Stronghold”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland.
Coordinates: 52°55′N 6°33′W / 52.917°N 6.550°W / 52.917; -6.550Rathdangan was once the bustling heart of the local community sporting two pubs, two shops and a post office. While still the focal point of the neighbourhood only one pub remains. Known by locals as Junior’s  the name over the door is Byrne’s. A community shop operates most mornings, in the parish hall “The Village Pantry”.