Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Maynooth
Our Painting and Decorating in Maynooth are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Maynooth Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Maynooth Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Maynooth?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Maynooth.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and suggest ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Maynooth (/məˈnuːθ/; Irish: Maigh Nuad) is a university town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is home to Maynooth University (part of the National University of Ireland and also known as the National University of Ireland, Maynooth) and St Patrick’s College, a Pontifical University and Ireland’s main Roman Catholic seminary. Maynooth is also the seat of the Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference and holds the headquarters of Ireland’s largest development charity, Trócaire.
Maynooth is located on the R148 road between Leixlip and Kilcock, with the M4 motorway bypassing the town. Other roads connect the town to Celbridge, Clane, and Dunboyne. Maynooth is also on the Dublin to Sligo rail line and is served by a commuter and intercity train service.