Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Kilmacanogue
Our Painting and Decorating in Kilmacanogue are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Kilmacanogue Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Kilmacanogue Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Kilmacanogue?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Kilmacanogue.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are hard to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and advise ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Kilmacanogue, officially Kilmacanoge (Irish: Cill Mocheanóg, meaning “Mocheanóg’s church”), is a small village in north County Wicklow, Ireland.
The village lies on the junction of the R755 to Roundwood and the N11, 5 km (3.1 mi) south of Bray town centre. It lies between the Little Sugar Loaf to the east and the Big Sugar Loaf to the west in the northeastern foothills of the Wicklow Mountains, near the Glen of the Downs.