Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Jenkinstown, County Louth
Our Painting and Decorating in Jenkinstown, County Louth are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Jenkinstown, County Louth Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Jenkinstown, County Louth Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Jenkinstown, County Louth?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Jenkinstown, County Louth.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces may void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Jenkinstown (Irish: Baile Sheinicín), in County Louth, Ireland takes in the townlands of Rockmarshall and the Hollow, stretching from Ravensdale in the west to Lordship/Cooley in the east, bounded by the mountains and Glenmore to the north and Bellurgan and Dundalk Bay to the south.
Jenkinstown Crossroads is at its centre, where one can go north up to the Long Womans Grave and the Magic Hill in the mountains, or south past Jenkinstown Church to Mrs Mc Crystals store, the economic centre of the locality. Also contained in the locality is Fitzpatrick’s Bar and Restaurant, winner of many awards, such as being included in the Michelin Eating Out Guide 2010.