Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Greenan, County Wicklow
Our Painting and Decorating in Greenan, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Greenan, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Greenan, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Greenan, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are difficult to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the concern and advise the best ways to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Greenan (Irish: An Grianán, meaning “The Summerhouse”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Nearby are the towns of Rathdrum and Aughrim along with the glaciated valleys of Glendalough and Glenmalure. The name is spelled ‘Greenane’ on older signs in the village (see thumbnail); the modern version drops the final ‘e’. Greenan is also the name of a crossing in County Monaghan, Ireland. Its coordinates are 54° 11′ 33″ North, 7° 4′ 37″ West. 
On the main road, there are a few houses and also a primary school named Greenans Cross National School.