Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 8 (D8)
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 8 (D8) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 8 (D8) Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 8 (D8) Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 8 (D8)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 8 (D8).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is important to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor look at the problem and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how dirty the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.