Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 7 (D7)
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 7 (D7) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 7 (D7) Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 7 (D7) Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 7 (D7)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 7 (D7).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist look at the concern and advise how to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.