Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are hard to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the professional advice from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and suggest how to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.