Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any problem areas it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and suggest how to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.