Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn discolorations are challenging to remove and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor look at the problem and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.