Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22 (D22) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end item is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are tough to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.