Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 20 (D20) Dublin, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and advise how to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is very important to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.