Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 2 (D2)
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 2 (D2) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 2 (D2) Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 2 (D2) Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 2 (D2)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 2 (D2).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are challenging to eliminate and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and advise ways to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.