Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18 (D18) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are tough to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is necessary to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and suggest how to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.