Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 17 (D17) Dublin, Fingal.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.