Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are difficult to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest how to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.