Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 14 (D14) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots guarantee any spots are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.