Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our Painting and Decorating in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn discolorations are hard to eliminate and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is essential to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the concern and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.