Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Drumcondra
Our Painting and Decorating in Drumcondra are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drumcondra Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drumcondra Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Drumcondra?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drumcondra.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to note how filthy the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Drumcondra is the name of several places: