Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Bray
Our Painting and Decorating in Bray are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Bray Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Bray Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Bray?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Bray.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a newly painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue locations it is important to get the professional recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and advise ways to progress without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Bray (Irish: Bré, meaning “hill”, formerly Brí Chualann) is a coastal town in north County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated about 20 km (12 mi) south of Dublin city centre on the east coast. It has a population of 32,600 making it the fourteenth largest urban area in all of Ireland and the ninth largest urban area within the Republic of Ireland (at the 2016 census).
Bray is a resort town, and its proximity to Dublin make it a destination for tourists and day-trippers from the capital. Bray is home to Ardmore Studios, and some light industry is located in the town, with some business and retail parks on its southern periphery. Commuter links between Bray and Dublin are provided by rail, Dublin Bus and the M11 and M50 motorways.