Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Aughrim, County Wicklow
Our Painting and Decorating in Aughrim, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Aughrim, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Aughrim, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Aughrim, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Aughrim, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the issue and advise ways to move on without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Aughrim (/ˈɔːkrɪm/; Irish: Eachroim, meaning “horse ridge”) is a small town in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies in a scenic valley in the east of Ireland where the Ow and Derry rivers meet to form the Aughrim river. Aughrim is on the R747 regional road which runs between Arklow and Baltinglass.
The Rednagh Bridge south of the village was the site of an engagement during the 1798 rebellion between Crown forces and the rebels.