Aqua Painting and Decorating Ltd offers the best Painting and Decorating service throughout Ashford, County Wicklow
Our Painting and Decorating in Ashford, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ashford, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ashford, County Wicklow Painting and Decorating and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painting And Decorating In Ashford, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painting And Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painting and Decorating service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ashford, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a freshly painted finish appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations make sure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and advise the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Ashford (Irish: Áth na Fuinseoige), historically known as Ballymacahara (Irish: Baile Mhic Aodha Charraigh), is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on the River Vartry and at the meeting of the R772, R763 and R764 regional roads. The village was formerly on the main Dublin–Wexford route, the N11, but was bypassed by the new N11 in 2004.
Ashford is about 3 km (1.9 mi) north of Rathnew, which is on the outskirts of the county town of Wicklow.