Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Rathnew
Our Painters in Rathnew are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathnew Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathnew Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Rathnew?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathnew.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are tough to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Rathnew (Irish: Ráth Naoi, meaning “The Ring Fort of Naoi”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Located south of the capital Dublin along the M11 between Dublin and Wexford, it is the exit point for those wishing to visit the county town of Wicklow, situated 3 km (1.9 mi) to the east.
Rathnew is home to Gaelscoil Chill Mhantáin, Ireland’s first inter-denominational primary school, established in 1996, and celebrating its 10th anniversary in the 2006-2007 school year. The school draws pupils from Rathdrum, Brittas and Newcastle, as well as Rathnew. It is situated temporarily in the village on part of a site that has been earmarked for a new co-educational national school.