Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our Painters in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are difficult to remove and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and advise how to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: