Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Maynooth
Our Painters in Maynooth are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Maynooth Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Maynooth Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Maynooth?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Maynooth.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Maynooth (/məˈnuːθ/; Irish: Maigh Nuad) is a university town in north County Kildare, Ireland. It is home to Maynooth University (part of the National University of Ireland and also known as the National University of Ireland, Maynooth) and St Patrick’s College, a Pontifical University and Ireland’s main Roman Catholic seminary. Maynooth is also the seat of the Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference and holds the headquarters of Ireland’s largest development charity, Trócaire.
Maynooth is located on the R148 road between Leixlip and Kilcock, with the M4 motorway bypassing the town. Other roads connect the town to Celbridge, Clane, and Dunboyne. Maynooth is also on the Dublin to Sligo rail line and is served by a commuter and intercity train service.