Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Hollywood, County Wicklow
Our Painters in Hollywood, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Hollywood, County Wicklow Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Hollywood, County Wicklow Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Hollywood, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Hollywood, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are difficult to eliminate and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Hollywood, historically known as Killinkeyvin (Irish: Cillín Chaoimhín, meaning “Kevin’s little church”), is a village in west County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated on the Wicklow Gap road, near its junction with the N81 national secondary road. It is located approximately 30 minutes from Co. Dublin, by car. It is known for its pre-1950’s themed fair which takes place in August of every year. A population of less the 100 people registered in the 2002 Census, though the community draws from a larger area which consists of about 500 people.
Cillín Chaoimhín is the associated Irish name for Hollywood; its literal translation being Kevin’s Small Church. Another, older Irish name is Cnoic Rua, literally meaning Red Hill. This may be a reference to the red berries of holly trees on the hills above the village or it may in fact be a reference to the presence of Wicklow heather. Another possibility is that the original name for Hollywood may have been Holy Wood, as a reference to Saint Kevin’s passage through.