Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Greenan, County Wicklow
Our Painters in Greenan, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Greenan, County Wicklow Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Greenan, County Wicklow Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Greenan, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Greenan, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are hard to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move on without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Greenan (Irish: An Grianán, meaning “The Summerhouse”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. Nearby are the towns of Rathdrum and Aughrim along with the glaciated valleys of Glendalough and Glenmalure. The name is spelled ‘Greenane’ on older signs in the village (see thumbnail); the modern version drops the final ‘e’. Greenan is also the name of a crossing in County Monaghan, Ireland. Its coordinates are 54° 11′ 33″ North, 7° 4′ 37″ West. 
On the main road, there are a few houses and also a primary school named Greenans Cross National School.