Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 9 (D9)
Our Painters in Dublin 9 (D9) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 (D9) Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 (D9) Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 9 (D9)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9 (D9).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are difficult to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue locations it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and suggest ways to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repairs it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.