Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 7 (D7)
Our Painters in Dublin 7 (D7) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 7 (D7) Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 7 (D7) Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 7 (D7)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 7 (D7).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house in Dublin is a cost that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are difficult to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is important to get the home painting expert suggestions from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.