Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
Our Painters in Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 4 (D4) Dublin, Dun Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are difficult to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots guarantee any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and advise how to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem locations or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.