Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 3 (D3)
Our Painters in Dublin 3 (D3) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 (D3) Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 (D3) Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 3 (D3)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3 (D3).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any stains are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest how to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how filthy the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.