Aqua Painters Ltd offers the best Painters service throughout Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin
Our Painters in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters In Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Our professional Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 24 (D24) South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more often than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is necessary to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.